“I am getting bored!” is the most common sentence you get to hear from your child’s mouth. This pandemic has forced children to spend the vital years of their life at home. They are no longer exposed to situations where they can use their intellect effectively. If you want to convert their screen time into an educational treat, online courses are your best bet.
With every learning aid being established online, you will have to find a course online which interests your child and allures them to learn something new. Here are 5 excellent online courses for kids, that can diminish boredom and instil educational fun into your child’s life:
1. Art & Craft: Nudge the creative side hidden in your child. Online art & craft classes can help your child develop crafting skills and provide an outlet for your child to express their ideas. Art is a great way to release the academic stress your child is bearing and amuse them for a while.
2. Medical & Health: Kids are always curious about the things going on in their bodies and the functioning of their body parts. Online medical courses will help them learn about the basic functions of their body and why it is important for them to choose healthy living. Engage their leisure time in making them learn about first-aid, bones, hygiene, etc. You never know, they might even start eating greens for once!
3. Personal Finance: It is essential to educate your child about usage and saving of money from their early years. Online personal finance courses will help them understand the importance of money-making, saving, borrowing, etc. They will finally understand that indeed money does not grow on trees.
4. Communication Courses: Communication is key for a better future. A lot of children face stage fear, anxiety, and poor language development. All of these problems can be eradicated by enrolling your child in communication-based courses like public speaking, debates, spoken English programs, etc. The manner of speaking and communicating plays a great role in building the personality of your child.
5. Coding: Online coding courses have gained immense popularity amongst kids these days. Programming enhances the computational thinking, creativity, and problem-solving skills of your child. It will help your child frame a future in the IT sector.
These courses will help your child develop important life skills and sharpen their brains. You can even encourage your child to participate in events for kids. A lot of educational platforms host tournament events to test the skills of children and push them to hone their skills.
Guru Educational Services offer knowledge filled online courses for kids of class 1st to 9th. We offer debate, public speaking, medical, and personal finance courses for kids. Moreover, we organize debate and speech tournaments in the Bay area. We try to instil leadership qualities in children and shape them for a bright future!